- We offer one of the best guarantees in town. – We guarantee our work for 3 years or 36,000 miles nationwide on parts & labor! Read the full terms of our warranty below.
- This limited warranty is made by Aspen Coachworks, Inc. who is named on the original repair invoice and performed the service/repairs on your vehicle. This warranty is not honored by any other facility not owned by Aspen Coachworks, Inc.
- Wear items such as air filters, cabin filters, transmission filters, fuel filters, brake pads, brakes shoes, spark plugs, fluids and tires are not covered by your warranty.
- Services and adjustments that have recommended service intervals that are lower than the warranty coverage are not covered such as clutch adjustments, valve adjustments, brake adjustments, alignments, tire rotations, fluid changes, fluid flushes etc.
- Aspen Coachworks Inc. warrants that our repairs/services performed at our location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 3 years or 36,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair invoice. This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, we reserve the right to perform remedial service work for you at no charge to you and replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you.
- A buyer of covered products or services has the right to have warranty service performed during the warranty period; the warranty will be extended for the number of whole days that the vehicle has been out of the buyers hand for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed.
- What is not covered by the warranty: You must pay for any non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, or “tampering with” (by other than Aspen Coachworks, Inc. or its subsidiaries). Aspen Coachworks, Inc. employees and/or agents do not have the authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty. THIS DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of a faulty repair or service).
- You must keep a copy of the original repair invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty.
- Any questions can be directed to the Aspen Coachworks, Inc. Corporate Office. You may also call Karen Maus, Company Engagement Manager, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at 719-247-3412. Or via email at Karen@AspenAutoClinic.com
- Some exclusions apply
Your Home For Expert Service
Get Your Appointment Now!
Get an award winning, 5-star experience each time you get your vehicle serviced or repaired. You also receive a courtesy digital inspection, planned & prioritized repairs, nationwide guarantee on parts & labor, FREE nationwide roadside assistance and money back with our Aspen Rewards on each visit.