The reason you drive an Audi, the reason many of our teammates at Aspen Auto Clinic drive Audis is because we appreciate that fine German engineering and, frankly, you just can’t beat the driving experience. If you haven’t driven one, well, you just won’t understand.
Audi Repair Shop in Colorado Springs & Denver
"Wow, I am so glad we found you!"
That is the most common statement we hear from our clients when it comes to service and repair of their Audi.
How can we be better than than the Audi dealer?
Great question! First, Aspen only hires the best of the best when it comes to our automotive technicians. Our Audi repair specialists go through a very intense hiring process so that we can make sure that they are truly the top people in the industry. We spend thousands of dollars every year sending them to continued education classes to ensure that they are up-to-date on everything they need to know about your Audi.
We invest in the same level of information and diagnostic tools that they have at the dealer. Autologic, I-Scan and VAG_COM are specialty tools used to accurately test every system within your Audi. Our Audi shop is equipped use state-of-the-art tools and software to ensure that your Audi is diagnosed correctly and taken care off completely the first time.
Audi Repair Specialists
Aspen Auto Clinic has factory access to Audi parts to make sure that we are only using OE level parts to service your Audi. We use upgraded parts to prevent you from having the same issue again, like using a water pump with a metal impeller instead of the plastic one your vehicle came with out of the factory. Because of the high level of technicians that we have and the quality of the parts we use, we back up all of our Audi repairs with a 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty; literally three times longer than the Audi Dealer!
The Aspen Touch
Aspen Auto Clinic is known for its high level of customer service, beautiful waiting rooms, sparkly clean bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, shuttle service, loaner cars and our fair prices. We know all of this is very important to you, but we also know how important it is that we fix your Audi correctly the first time!
This is why 95% of our clients say that they would refer their friends and family to our Audi shop! Schedule an appointment for Audi repair today – you will be glad you did!
Your Local, Family Owned Dealership Alternative
Experience Our 5-star, Award Winning Service.
Audi is a German car manufacturer which is fully owned by the Volkswagen Group. The word Audi is the Latin translation of Horch, the company founder’s last name. Founded in the early 1900′s, Audi and the company that owned it were effectively liquidated during World War II. In the 1960s, the Volkswagen Group acquired the factory and trademark rights of Audi’s parent company and relaunched the Audi brand. In 1970, Audi was launched in the U.S. market. Today, Audi enjoys a reputation for being a manufacturer of high quality luxury vehicles. Every Audi vehicle is 100% galvanized to prevent corrosion – in fact, Audi was the first car manufacturer to implement this. Audi also favors front wheel or all wheel drive for every vehicle they make, rather than rear wheel drive.
- Audi is a German car manufacturer which is fully owned by the Volkswagen Group.
- In Latin, Audi means “hear” and the German word for hear is horch. The Audi founder was August Horch.
- Founded in the early 1900′s, Audi and the company that owned it were effectively liquidated during World War II. In the 1960s, the Volkswagen Group acquired the factory and trademark rights of Audi’s parent company and re-launched the Audi brand.
- In 1970, Audi was launched in the U.S. market.
- Today, Audi enjoys a reputation for being a manufacturer of high quality luxury vehicles.
- Every Audi vehicle is 100% galvanized to prevent corrosion – in fact, Audi was the first car manufacturer to implement this.
- Four companies make up the Audi Company and the four-ring logo represents each one of the companies. DKW, Horsch and Wanderer are the three other companies of the four. This was also known as the Auto Union. The four-ring logo was created in 1932.
- Audi also favors front wheel or all wheel drive for every vehicle they make, rather than rear wheel drive.
- Audi is one of the three best luxury car-makers in the world, running up there with Mercedes Benz and BMW.
- There are 36520 stitches on the leather interiors of an Audi A8.
- Every Audi R8 body is run through an x-ray check after production.
- Audi was the first car manufacturer to perform crash tests in 1938 to get an idea about how the car would behave in case an accident occurred. Without realizing it, the company set a precedent for all other car manufacturers.
Your Home For Expert Service
Get Your Appointment Now!
Get an award winning, 5-star experience each time you get your vehicle serviced or repaired. You also receive a courtesy digital inspection, planned & prioritized repairs, nationwide guarantee on parts & labor, FREE nationwide roadside assistance and money back with our Aspen Rewards on each visit.